- Date: Wednesday 14th March 2018
- Time: 09:00 – 11:30
- Location: Leeds Central (Venue TBC)
Mobysoft is hosting a breakfast seminar for landlords in Yorkshire and the North. It will focus on how landlords are improving performance and creating efficiency around income collection for Universal Credit.
Together Housing will discuss “Strategies and tools to help mitigate Universal Credit”, the speaker is Head of Income Janette Pearce.
Connect Housing will discuss “Preparing for and mitigating Universal Credit”, the speaker is Ilyas Lunat, Senior Manager Income Services.
Mobysoft will also discuss “Predicting the Future” and how predictive analytics can help transform an organisation’s decision making culture.
- 09:00 – 09:30 – Coffee, breakfast, networking and registration
- 09:30 – 10:00 – Connect Housing – Preparing for and mitigating Universal Credit
- 10:00 – 10:30 – Mobysoft – Predicting the Future
- 10:30 – 11:00 – Coffee and networking
- 11:00 – 11:30 – Together Housing – Strategies and tools to help mitigate Universal Credit
To reserve your place or find out more please complete the form below: